• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Do to Cheer Yourself Up?

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
so basically, when your feeling depressed, what do you do? I usually have a cup of tea or a mug of hot cocoa. I also listen to "on the brightside" by never shout never.( no they have nothing to do with justin beiber) or always look on the brightside of life (Monty python :). when I'm feeling wicked depressed, I listen to "cure for pain" by morphine.

i like drown in my sorrow for a while until i get over it. i usually sit in my room and listen to the most depressing music i own and i cry out my sadness, that's how i get over it, sure it seems (how should i say this) weird but its my way, also my depression doesn't last very long this way.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I get my homework and chores done if I haven't already so I have some free time. With that time I would play a Beatles CD, play a video game, and eat some ice cream for a few hours. By then I'll have calmed down and put myself back in a good mood.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I try to listen to happy music and talk to my friends, and sometimes I will play video games.
The happy music is to try and lift my spirits due to the happy atmosphere. My friends usually find a way to comfort me, even if they don't try it, and the video games are just a way to pass the time and sometimes it helps me forget that I was in a bad mood.

I find, that when I'm in a bad mood, if you can get me to crack a smile, it won't be much longer 'till I'm out of my slump. :)

Whenever Im upset or angry, I listen to angry music. Dont ask me how, but it works. Sometimes I go on YouTube and watch some funny videos, or play whatever game Im in the middle of though.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
When I'm sad, I just snuggle with my cat. He loves loving me.
When I'm angry, I sit on my bed and listen to Christen music.
When I'm just plain depressed, I get on my netbook and start chatting away with people.

Well when I get depressed, there is very little that I can do to try to cheer up.
Recently I tried to chat with friends on facebook, but that didn't work. One friend was acting like a lovestruck idiot, one friend was not getting on at all that week, and a third friend tryied to tell me that the person that turned me down was a *****. As you can tell, that didn't help much.
I found that the one thing that does help me very much is to do anything that has to do with music. I actually spent 7 hours working to get music on my phone, but that was just a temporary fix. I have now decided that I am no longer going to think of any of the heartbreak that I have felt this past year, and that I am going to just look toward next year, which has gotten me out of my depressed state.
With me, when I am depressed, it is almost impossible to get me to smile or laugh, and if you have success at that, the smile or laughter is very very short.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I vent it out on my old stuffed animals. If that doesn't work, I make myself a bowl of ice cream and hit someone over the head with it.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Cookie Dough. Ice Cream. Television and Mountain Dew.

Junk I don't need. Makes me feel better... until I then look at my empty wallet. D=

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom