• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you do to calm yourself?

Hazel

A Frog
I just sit on my bean bag being depressed and staring at the wall until I'm either calm or my mum tells me to quit it because I look like a loony.
If it's raining, I go out barefoot in the rain and just stand there, especially if it's a thunder storm. I look at the lightning and listen to the rain. It's beautiful.
Then, in both cases, I play some cello/

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
I mostly when I annoyed or angry, there's the option of Zelda music {ST or TP}, or there's walking into a shallow bit of water at the beach & dipping my feet in. That alway's calms me down. I don't know why, it feels so nice.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I thought I had posted here as well....

Anyway, first of all, take a deep breath, calm myself. If that does not work, I listen to music to settle down or play video games.

I never let it show if I'm angry or upset, so I usually just go off by myself somewhere, outside, my room, and read a book or think about the issue (if there is actually a legit issue that needs taken care of). And.. on occasion I have come online and ranted to a few close friends.

Apple

Crazy Cookie
I do things to distract myself, mainly stare at the computer all night (I REALLY need to stop doing that), rub my forehead to help with headaches and stress, or just take deep breaths and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom