- Jan 31, 2009
I just bottle up my emotions. When I need to let them out, I will do any of these:
1. Play a game like Star Wars Battlefront II or Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. Listen to some selections from Wind Waker (The "intense" ones help me steam out the emotions, such as Second Maritime Battle, Gohma Second Half, Gohdan, etc.)
3. Ride my bike/scooter. It helps me remove some adrenaline in my system.
4. Go on these forums. I find the members of this site, on the shoutbox, very kind with my problems. I thank you...
5. Just bottle it back up. Remember, it does burst at some point, but I manage to enlarge the size of the bottle. Only had one anger explosion in the 4 years I have been bottling it up.
ya same here but nothing gets rid of it (unless im boxing some one or playing call of duty)
ya when my anger get larger it keeps bottling up (into a hammerspace area)
but it never bursts, unless something extemly angers me then it bursts then nothing can stop me, only time can stop me