• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you do on Christmas day?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Everyone does Christmas differently and has their own traditions so I am interested to hear what the traditions of my fellow prisoners of this forum have.

What are your plans for Christmas day and are they the same as usual?

Christmas Day for me involves getting up late, showering and then changing... into a new pair of pyjamas. I refuse to leave the house and that's the way I like it. The stocking presents are then opened with the family and then we eat breakfast. Then it is time to move on to opening the presents under the tree whilst a Christmas film is on in the background. I like Elf or The Santa Clause. For Christmas dinner I usually have something different each year but my favourite is Goose which I will be having this year! Yay! Sage and onion stuffing, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings are a must. I don't like Brussels sprouts or rather just sprouts as we will call them in England after we leave the EU. **** Brussels. Then after that it is time to play the video games I got until really late.

Last edited:

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Have to go to my in-laws.
IMG_3754-1000x1000.jpg

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
These past 2 years I've worked and then I would go to my mom's house and since I'm gonna do that again this year I guess it's going to become a tradition for me.

funnier6

Courage~
Every year all of my dads family gets together for a big party on Christmas Day, and I have a loooot of relatives so that’s always interesting.

I also listen to Christmas music all day to savor it while it lasts.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I won't get to go home until January 1st, so will have a make up Christmas with my family then. Meanwhile I will be going to work on Christmas Day, one of the last early shifts before I permanently move on to nights. So naturally it's not my usual thing. But I don't usually do a ton on Christmas Day. When I'm with my parents we get up for a big breakfast/brunch, usually with my sister and her family coming as well. And then we kinda do whatever. When I was a kid I would finally get to open up whatever toys I had gotten for Christmas and play with them. Now I will usually watch movies and play board games with my mom (with dad joining in if he feels like it).

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I get hired to play horn at my church, so it typically begins with me getting home past midnight, sleeping for about 5 hours, and going back to church for morning mass. Then afterward, I get a few hours of brunch and presents before I have to get ready for the christmas party at my Aunts :dry:

It can be a drag, but there's always time to lay around in pajamas Christmas Eve and the day after.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm gonna be back home for Christmas, but we won't be having our dinner and celebrations until boxing day due to my stepsiblings being at their dad's on Christmas day. So I'll probably spend Christmas getting reacquainted with my old town and hanging out with old friends.

Last edited:

Night Owl

~Momentai
We used to wake up and hunt for presents when we were younger. We loved having to find them around the house.

Lately we wake up and open presents from under the tree. Then we have a lazy day and play with gifts until we have a family dinner. We never do anything extravagant or have extended family over, but it is still nice.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Don't know yet. I do know for a fact my sister is coming over both days and stays with me. So I guess on Christmas day we're going to unwrap presents (mainly all presents will be bought by me because my sister hardly got any money) and then watch some good tv and maybe we're going out for dinner or maybe we just get an air fryer and snacks and have a snack-mas day. And of course drinks and more movies or games or whatever.

Ninja

Well well well
Christmas day we are all required to work. However we usually celebrate it on Friday since everyone happens to be off that day. We just have an amazing seafood dinner, throw on some Christmas music and open gifts. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom