• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Do Before You Fall Asleep?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
First I would log off my laptop and slide it under my bed. Then pull out the exercise trampoline before taking out my contacts. Afterwards turn on my fan, shut off the lights and dive into bed. Stay awake for an hour after that imagining how I would kill all the people I hate.

zellinkda

one of many
Every night before I go to bed, I usually have a snack to tie me over for the rest of the night. It's usually something like a bowl of cereal or chips, stuff like that. And then I go and brush my teeth of course.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Depends on what day it is. Mon.-Thurs. I watch TV; sometimes a crime-drama, sometimes a cooking show. Fri-Sat. I'm on the comp talking to people. Sunday it's whatever is on. Usually Storage Wars. Doesn't matter in the end. In the end, the real thing I do each night, regardless of what day it is, before I go to bed is take my anti-seizure medication.

Then I tend to lie in bed for hours waiting to fall asleep. I'll replay the events of a LoZ game in my head while I'm waiting. That...uh...doesn't really help me to fall asleep any. Yet I do it anyway.

Dan

I argue with Dan, MadameMajora, linkerbelle, Chameleon and sometimes Seth and LegendOfZelda for about 5 minutes and the I close my laptop and go to bed.

5 minutes then you get into a tantrum because we win the argument and then you go to bed in a sulk. :P Oh and your bedtime is at 5pm or something. :right:
I can't say what I do before going to bed, I'd get banned.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Eh this past night Iwas tossing and turning; I believe I may have caught bronchitis as I feel the same as I did four years ago. Bad shortness of breath et cetera :(

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I prefer to read a book for a while to help me wind down. I don't have to, but it does make me sleepy and thus, makes it easier to fall asleep.

Clank

Hmm
I read, then to actually fall asleep I play video games in my head(yes I am strange, but it works), though it takes a lot of thought to get the physics right...

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
"What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?"
"Why is it called chilli if it's hot?"
The usual.
Then I type stories/fanfics on my iPod until I am literally making a new note, and type stuff that SHOULDN'T come into anyone's mind that late.
I then try to create a thought track for my dreams. It fails epicly, and they go haywire. (Seriously, last night's was my mom dying. I woke up depresed and crying to my alarm of "You got a small item" sound from OoT.).
Another variation is simply to fall asleep ontop of the video game controller/console. Wake up with 'nintendo' stamped on my forehead. I wore it proudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom