• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Do Before You Fall Asleep?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Now share with us your secrets! What do you do before you fall asleep? Are you listening to the music? Reading a book? Watching tv/dvd? Or do you close your eyes and start to dream about anything? I usually watch a show and dream about good and fun things.

octorok74

TETTAC
I usually reflect on the day I had while looking at scenic pictures on my laptop. Then I close my eyes and just start to dream. Might as well end the day calm and hope you wake up the same, am I right?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I argue with Dan, MadameMajora, linkerbelle, Chameleon and sometimes Seth and LegendOfZelda for about 5 minutes and the I close my laptop and go to bed.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I usually watch YouTube videos like Annoying Orange (mostly), I love a good laugh before I go to sleep and dream whatever my head wishes to dream.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Think about.....things and then as am in bed I tend to come up with song lyrics in my head so that in my dreams I become a music artist :) Never actually happens though haha!

Like for example I was hoping for an awesome dream the other day but Instead I was an owner of a pottery shop :/ tbh I have never been within a 100ft of a pottery shop so I dont know how my brain thought of this but heyyy! Maybe this means one day I will be the proud owner of my own Pottery Shop:dry:

bunny

birb overlord
Each night I like to lie in bed and study Japanese for awhile. Then when I finish that, I always read 1-3 chapters from my Bible. Sometimes more. It really depends on whether I had a good day or not. It's a nice way to reflect on what all's happened during my waking hours. After that I will usually think of some pre-sleep dream idea, and use that to help me fall asleep. Since I'm a lucid dreamer, that pre-sleep dream usually continues on after I actually fall asleep.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I play Solitare.

Sometimes I'll listen to a bit of Z-Talk, or read something like a Game Informer magazine, but usually it's just Solitare or adjusting my sleep position at a clockwise rate.

Kazumi

chagy
After brushing my teeth and washing up I'll occasionally listen music or read something like National Geographic, but most of the time I'll just go to sleep right away.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Now it's just finish my episode of Doctor Who or Big Bang Theory, but before when Scarface's battery didn't go completely dead was set up my music and sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom