• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Carry in Your Adventure Pouch?

3 bottles with fairies in them, 2 large quivers, 1 large bomb bag, 1 rupee medal, and 1 Hylian shield

At the end of my game, I was carrying:
-The goddess shield
-3 Heart Potions++
-Large Bomb Bag
-Large quiver
-2 Heart Medals

According to Fi, the contents of my adventure pouch were survival-based... you got that right, Fi! ^^

I have OCD, so the contents of my adventure pouch need to be nearly symmetrical. xp Well anyways, in the top slot, I have my divine shield (I upgraded to the Goddess Shield, but the art of the goddess is ugly, in my opinion, and I do not want her on my shield, so I got rid of it xD). I'll probably eventually get the Hylian Shield, but as far as I'm concerned, I like my Divine Shield.

I carry all four of my bottles with me, and have them in each of the diagonal slots. Three of the four hold fairies just in case, and the last one is typically empty for my own use depending on the situation.

On the left slot, I carry the Heart Medal; on the right is the Treasure Medal. And I almost always leave the bottom slot empty, so that if I need to add something to my adventure pouch, that I don't have to swap it out with something else.

That's what I'm carrying around most of the time when I'm exploring and doing sidequests now, since I've already beaten the game. It varied slightly for dungeons, but yeah.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I have OCD, so the contents of my adventure pouch need to be nearly symmetrical. xp

You too, huh? XD

I can't exactly check right now, so it may not be accurate, but I usually carry two empty bottles, and the rest is medallions, such as the Heart medallion, the Rupee medallion, Treasure medallion, Life medallion (two of them), and... I can't remember if I had anything else in there.

A lot of bottles containing potions, an extra bomb bag, an extra quiver, and maybe a shield; though I hardly ever use one. I have yet to play Hero Mode, but when [if] I do, I'll be sure to equip the various medals if needed.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
1 or 2 red potions, ++ if i can
Shield
Quiver
Bomb Bag
Rupee Medallion
Empty bottle in case i need it
empty space for anything that happens to need to be carried

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
the hylian shield, red potion++, guardian potion plus, potion medal, two life medals, large quiver, and i think a large bomb bag...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom