• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Carry in Your Adventure Pouch?

So, what do you carry in your adventure pouch? :D

i carry:
Both life medals
2 fairies
Goddess shield ( to be Hylian soon! :L)
Large quiver, bomb bag and seed satchel

L

Link101

I carry at least 1 shield, as many empty bottles and fairies as I can find, a heart medal, and, I am leaving an empty space that I am saving for a life medal.

Also, you can get many Goddess Plumes from the moonlight merchant on Skyloft.

Hylian Shield
big bomb bag
big quiver
two life medals
treasure medal
bottle
large seed satchel

Last edited:

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
Two bottles (one fairy and one red potion**)
Treasure Medal
Bug Medal
Sacred Shield (soon to be Hylian Shield)
Big bomb bag, quiver and seed thingy.

MW7

I think ideally I'd have 5 bottles with fairies, a shield, a quiver, and a bomb bag. Right now though I have 3 bottles, the goddess shield, a life medal, a heart medal (I'm on hero mode), a treasure medal, and a potion medal (this one is just in there because I haven't gone to the item check yet).

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
I carry at least 1 shield, as many empty bottles and fairies as I can find, a heart medal, and, I am leaving an empty space that I am saving for a life medal.

Also, you can get many Goddess Plumes from the moonlight merchant on Skyloft.

You can get many goddess plumes (as well as golden skulls) from the bamboo cutting minigame if you get over 28 cuts.

rettam

I accidentally the...
Heart Medal
Life Medal
Life Medal
Hylian Shield
Bottle (Fairy)
Bottle (Fairy)
Bottle (Guardian Potion +)
(last slot is changed out to fit the situation)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
- Hylian Shield
- Large quiver
- Both life medals
- Potion medal (or treasure medal when I need it)
- 3 bottles with whatever potions I feel like having

I carried the shield, quiver, satchel, bag and four bottles for fairies/potions. For the final boss, I was expecting it to be hard (which it was) but I went too easy on myself and replaced my quiver, bag and satchel with the two life medals and potion medal. I had two heart potion++, a guardian potion and a guardian potion+. I went too easy on myself with all the potions, it was barely challenging because of it :(

I almost never had any upgraded bags, because taking up a whole space, just for 10 arrows or something like that, seems pointless. I usually carry plenty of medals, and one potion and a shield.

Usually I carry........... 2 life medals, large bomb bag, large quiver, large seed satchel, goddess shield, 2 bottles with a fairy or heart potion.

For Demise and Ghiriham I carried................ 2 life medals, hylian sheild, 5 bottles filled with heart potion ++.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom