• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do I Do in Maridia? [Super Metroid]

Uh, you should probably first tell us specific details, like what power-ups you have, have you beaten the miniboss, and general info that tells us what you can and can't do. I should be able to help you if you provide this info.

I assume you're stuck where I was. Go to the room with the "Metroids" and you'll notice that you need to Speed Booster through the bottom... You'll have to bomb some walls to get enough room to run through. Hope this helps

Also, if you haven't learnt this yet definately learn it. It makes Super Metroid even better than it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw_AULavpQU

AaronX

One who sits
Wow I need to pay better attention to my threads! Anyways.

I have the Super bombs (or whatever they're called) And the Missiles/Super Missiles, That eye thingy that's shaped like a pyramid, the grappling hook, and 1 auto refill tank around 10 energy tanks.. And I'm just after the wrecked ship boss.. Don't know what to do after I beat him.

What do you mean by "Metroids"? I thought there was just the one baby metroid in this game...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so you don't have the gravity suit?

If not you go to the wrecked ship and go to the top. Then go to the door in the left. You'll be outside. Find a little path that's blocked by the ground... Bomb the ground and continue... You'll come up to a chozo statue. use the morphball to go in his hands and there you go!

go to the first room. UP, Left, grapple to middle,up, go up middle space. keep on searching 'cause now I just forgot. Sorry I have a bad memory. By the way, the metroids here are slightly bigger than the little one. SPOILER ALERT

The little one grows big, tries to kill you, and when your fighting Mother Brain she will Hyper Beam you. when your almost dead, Little buddy will come and suck lives and the Hyper Beam from her and give it to you. then He tries to finish her off but the Mother brain KILLS him with round shot. There are other metroids in tourain, normal, mennacing size. use ice and missle

AaronX

One who sits
Well. I kinda already knew that because of all the Other M stuff. But that's okay. It's not like I'm going to cry because Little buddy dies. Even though Little buddy is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom