• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Division are you thinking about joining?

What's your favorite Division?

• Pathfinders

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Interceptors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harriers

• Reclaimers

• Curators

• Prospectors

• Outfitters

• Mediators

• Total voters

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
In Xenoblade Chronicles X, as a member of the organization called B.L.A.D.E, you will have the option to choose between eight different factions called Divisions. These Divisions will have different types of missions depending on what faction you chose to do first, but later in the game you will be able to switch back and forth between factions at any time. Here is a list of the eight different Divisions:

Pathfinders: They are pioneers and trailblazers in charge of establishing Data Probes to expand the FrontierNav. They experience greater HP recovery over time (HP Support). Division Points are boosted through planting Data Probes and discovering locations.

Interceptors: They are in charge of creature subjugation. They are also bodyguards for the survey teams and rescue New Los Angeles citizens. They experience a boost in damage dealt by ranged weapons (Ranged Master). Division Points are boosted through defeating enemies and completing missions.

Harriers: Their goal is to defeat dangerous monsters. They experience a boost in damage dealt by melee weapons (Melee Master). Division Points are boosted through defeating enemies, especially Tyrants.

Reclaimers: They search for and recover of the White Whale scattered about Mira, and recover lost items from the battlefield. They are more likely to receive items from enemy drops (Drop Sensor). Division Points are boosted through retrieving White Whale wreckage and planting data probes.

Curators: They pioneer and survey Mira's various locations, and collect materials. They have an increased critical hit rate (Critical Master). Division Points are boosted through obtaining collectibles and defeating Tyrants.

Prospectors: They aim to maintain peoples' livelihoods by exploring Mira and securing resources. Their main duty is collecting minerals. They take less damage from enemy attacks (Defense Support). Division Points are boosted through mining Miranium and discovering locations.

Outfitters: They support the development of the Arms Company, developers of weapons for both Skells and infantry. They receive boosts in commercial points (R&D Support), which go towards Skell and weapon development. Division Points are boosted through leveling up Arms Manufacturers and earning R&D points.

Mediators: They aim to resolve problems between citizens of New Los Angeles. They can increase their Tension Points by using Arts (TP Support), as well as the usual auto-attack. Division Points are boosted through completing missions and training scouted BLADEs.

So tell me, what Divisions are you planning on joining first, with a reason why you want to join it. As for me, my choice is Pathfinders because I can easily search for Lifeholds while expanding the FrontierNav, two birds one stone.

Last edited:

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I'm an adventurer at heart, so I'm definitely thinking about joining up with either the Path Finder or Colepedian unions, though the idea of signing up with Avalanche and subduing monsters is pretty rad too.

But much like CrimsonCavalier, I'd like to know more about them before committing to an union. Especially in the event if you can choose one union for the entire game. (Not saying that it is going to be a thing, but we don't really know yet).

ETA: Now that we know what the branches are called in English, my female Cross is going to be a ranged fighter, so she'll be signing up for either the Interceptor or Curator divisions of B.L.A.D.E. (Curator only for dat crit bonus).

My male Cross is going to be my explorer, so he'll be joining up with Pathfinder.

I will probably chose Testament or Companion.
Testament feels a lot like exploring the wrecked space ship in the Metroid games. Eerie and just plain cool.
Companion also feels cool. It looks like the one group where you can solve people's personal problems and learn a lot about the lore of the game through the other NPC's eyes. And doging huge monsters just to find Mr Whiskers the cat on the battlefield sounds pretty cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom