• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Did Zelda Say!?

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
It was probably and most likely the same thing she was gonna say at the end of the game after Link smiles at her.

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I guess that the whole point of the statement was to be a cliffhanger, with no actual ending. I don't know if Nintendo would go as far as making her say "I love you," but it is implied that Link and Zelda have a romantic relationship.

B

bart90

at the end she actually kind of proposes to link:
will you live together with me on the surface

that would count as an romantic relationship right?!

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
After recently beating the game, I think she says that she is the goddess Hylia. That would make sense too, since the tornado brings her to the surface, and Ghirahim needs her to revive Demise.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
After recently beating the game, I think she says that she is the goddess Hylia. That would make sense too, since the tornado brings her to the surface, and Ghirahim needs her to revive Demise.

There is no evidence to her knowing she is Hylia at the start of the game in Skyloft. However there is evidence to her not knowing. For one when the voices spoke to her most likely asking for Zelda she had no idea what was going on. Second if she was going to drop a huge surprise she would have a serious face and not a happy and smiley one. Third for the whole start of the game all Zelda wants is for you to do well. If she knew Zelda would most likely be more focused on that. And lastly Impa told us Zelda was going to all of the shrines to pray and that would get her to regain her memory. Meaning Zelda did not have her memory of being Hylia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom