• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Think of the Shield Deteriorating in Skyward Sword?

I didn't mind the Shield meter. It gave SS more realism. I fought more conservatively also. I don't think I broke my shields once.

Last edited:

Marzo

The Downward Spiral
At first, I found it to be annoying. It was something too much to worry about while playing the game. Progressing through the game, I came to like it, as it added more of a challenge. Additionally, it gave a reason to get the Hylian Shield.

D

devidindy

I loved all the shields like that. In previous games sometimes it seemed like you couldn't be without a shield but in Skyward Sword with whichever shield you had would break, you soon would learn to play well with out it. I liked to have a shield with me but I never had it on me unless I absolutely needed it. I didn't like that the Hylian shield wasn't available until nearly the end of the game because in my eyes a zelda game isn't complete without it. But a little is better than none I suppose.

Savski

HEY! LISTEN!
I liked it because it made it different from past Zelda games. It was something new. It also gave you something to work towards if you chose to play with a shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom