• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Think of the 25th Anniversary?What else Did You Do to Celebrate?

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
I think Nintendo have outdone themselves,as always.They gave us a year that will never be forgotten.7 WHOLE Games were put out during the celebration(The 3 3DS Ambassador games,Skyward,OoT 3D,LADX3D,And FSAE) and it was true Nintendo fan-service.I Decided to downlaod every Wii VC Game that featured Link in it(Including Super Mario RPG)JUST To show my devotion.What did you think,nd what did you do?

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
My enjoyment of the Legend of Zelda 25th anniversary reached a peek at the symphony orchestra in London. I already own every Zelda main game on every system they have been released on (though I like your dedication of getting every game with Link in it) and I have mad a vow to 100% all of them within a year. I have also bought myself a few bits of merchandise (such as a lovely poster) and have spent a lot of time listening to the symphony CD that came with SS. But honestly I don't think there is much more I can do to support Zelda while maintaining other aspects of my life :P

I had a zelda party with a friend shortly after SS came out where I made zelda cookies! I hade triforces, master swords, hylian shields, rupees and heart containers. We also had blue and red potion (aka koolaid).

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I'm a pathetically poor person, so besides the obvious--

I ate a tub of rainbow icecream.
AWWWW YEEEAAAHHHHH.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I definitely think they outdid themselves with this anniversary, but they also made it somewhat impossible for all their Zelda fans which was a big disappointment. I mean for them to come out with SO MUCH stuff and those who can't afford it were truly upset like myself. In this economy you can't get everything you want or be able to go to everything such as the Zelda concert, or even get certain goodies, that were for Japan only. But overally they did an excellent job, but I certainly wish they won't over due it for it's next milestone anniversary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom