• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Did You Think of Malo Mart?

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I loved Malo Mart. It made me lol and was totally unexpected. I didn't really get why Malo ran it though because he was such a grumpy, serious little baby. Maybe that's just part of the humor though. I love how Twilight Princess is one of the 2 darker games and yet, it seemed to have the most comedy in it. (Malo Mart, Fyer and Falbi, Ooccoo's nipples, the postman, Barnes, etc.)

i liked malo mart. i thought it was so funny when i walked it to the castle town one the first time. this first tme i walked intoit my mom was watching me play and she burst out laughing. it was so funny. i still laugh at it.

I loved Malo Mart. It made me lol and was totally unexpected. I didn't really get why Malo ran it though because he was such a grumpy, serious little baby. Maybe that's just part of the humor though. I love how Twilight Princess is one of the 2 darker games and yet, it seemed to have the most comedy in it. (Malo Mart, Fyer and Falbi, Ooccoo's nipples, the postman, Barnes, etc.)

I agree, lol I think it was thrown in as comic relief in an overall dark game. It made me giggle.

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Not to be rude but I think the only reason for the malo was to donate money and to get the magic armour which in my opinon is a rip-off!

Beeker

Wild Card
I giggled at that place when I first saw it. So colourful and bright comared to the whole world around you...
Not to mention the shop clerk was hilarious. I wanted his hat.:P

bds1110

Imp
I liked the gathering rupees for donations idea. I gave you something to shoot for rather than just having your rupees just wasting away in your wallet. And then, when you finally got enough, there that funny music. That was hilarious for me. XD Go Malo Mart! And it was kinda funny how Malo's personality was put into a store like that. Made it even funnier.

A

ajj487

i absolutally loved malo mart i still laugh when ever i go in, but what do you mean by saying the 2 dark zelda games the only three gamethat are any-what dark are TP MM and kinda' ALttP

Link Master

The Hero's Master
I thought the castle town one was awesome the best shop in Zelda history if you ask me then again I have not seen them all but its still the best. Mainly because of the dancing music and the one person who says "Give me one! Give me one! I don't really want one but give me one"- Anonymous ha ha! She says something like that. Not to mention the music is coming from a spinning music player on Malvo's head.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Always liked the castle town one, it had a tune you could sort of dance along to along with the NPC customers inside. That and I loved the woman in there who just wanted to buy items for the sheer fun of it all.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I enjoyed Malo Mart. It was convenient and the prices weren't ridiculously expensive or cheap. The items were helpful and the music and cheerfulness at Hyrule Castle Town's store was very interesting. I laughed as soon as I walked in. I think that Malo Mart added some kind of happiness to TP, considering how infrequent a smile was upon anyone's faces.

Gyorg Hater

I speak fluent gibberish
First I was just fine with the one Kakariko, but as soon as I stepped foot into Castle Town's Malo Mart...:awkward:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Malo Mart was ok, I didn't particularly like it, however. The fact that it was run by some punk-baby just made me cringe, on the inside at least. The items weren't useful, not even the Hylian Shield was all too important. It was better than wood, but the game can still be easily completed without it. If MM had some more variation to its stock, I'd give it a higher rating than the one below.

Rating: 4.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom