• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What did you once think you would never do, but you do now?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I feel like this thread is titled poorly...

What things did you flat out refuse to do, or think you would never do in the past that you do now?

For me, before I turned 18 I thought I would never drink alcohol but on my 18th birthday I tried it and since then I drink it at most social gatherings where it is appropriate.

Listening to dubstep is the one that comes to mind, but only because I've been listening to it a lot lately. In like 2012 and 2013, the internet was full of memes bashing dubstep as a concept, and it eventually influenced my opinion on it as a genre. But I do like electronic music, especially house and trance, and my progression through more and more intense electronic genres over the years has led me straight into dubstep's lap and I do listen to it fairly often, especially when I need that high energy it has.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When I was a teen I never thought I would ever listen to rock/metal. But now I listen to it all the time.
Also, when I was a kid I hated jeans. I never wore them and now I wear them all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom