• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Did You Name Epona?

I have named Epona some things that I should probably not post on this forum, as it is supposed to be family friendly.
It is hilarious what Ilia says (but very inappropriate).

L

Lynk

Epwna is the best name ever! It derived from Lynk and My Little Pwny. Poor literacy is kool!

S

s4ad0w

I think I first named her "My ***"

"Hey Link, I washed my *** for you" hehehe

Beeker

Wild Card
I usually keep the original name of Epona. It's a beautiful name and I love it.
I remember my sister naming Epona horsey once, and some other ridiculous names for both of them, though. XD

T

tりふぉrせほlでr

Played the game three times first named her epona second named her hellride finally I named her your mom
Link!I washed epona for you
Link!I washed hellride for you
Link!I washed your mom for you

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I vary about Link, but Epona will always be Epona to me. My cousin insisted on a different horse name on her playthrough and I was very annoyed :S

i named her link and link epona :D plus if you name her my a-- this in the game link youve riding on my lol but dont ban me plz dont i just wanted to tell people becuz it was onyoutube they stupid on youtube so plz plz plz dont ban me

I named Epona; Epona XD... But I've seen some people name her nasty things ... X( Like "yourbutt" and then Iila say's "Link, I washed yourbutt for you..." It's stupid, the things people do these days...
iknow rite i never did that i was kinda kiddig what all i said above i really just name her rosa i thought rosa fit a horse as much i thought epona did

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Although I usually use my own name for Link, I never really change Epona's. I guess it just sound fine the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom