• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Did You Name Epona?

S

Sage

What did you name Epona?

I usually named her Epona, but when I first got Twilight Princess, it didn't sound right so I named her "Edona". But sometimes, I like to have some fun! Sometimes I call her in all lowercase "a horse". It gets very funny, because try it and look what Ilia says when you have to go the Ordon Spring and get her to help Fado. Here's what she says:

"Link! I washed a horse for you!"

:lol::lol::lol:

So what did you name Epona?

I left the name Epona as the way it is. It really wouldn't be right if you changed her name, it wouldn't fit right.

Nicole

luke is my wife
XD .... I just realized, you could make that really funny...

"I just washed a sock for you."
"I just washed a lamp for you."
"I just washed the grass for you."

Lol, really corny, but I'm immature. I've always called her Epona myself. It's like calling Link "Dave" or "Bob." Doesn't feel right to me.

A

afternoonteapot

I played it 3 times now and i first named her tegopi (after two singers i love, that time i called Link massu, he's my alltime fav. singer) second time was the same and then i called her Ha Ni (and Link Seung Jo) after a character from a korean tv-drama i watched....it pretty much depends on what I'm into the most when i start playing

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I usually name Epona "Epona", sometimes I name her "Cecilia", and once even named her "Saria". Now it's usually just "Epona", though.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
When I first played Twilight princess I didn't know that Eponas name held any importance/history be cause I never played a Zelda game before. So I named her some imaginary word I can't remember, I think is was something weird like Dyamio. On my second playthrough though I played the N64 games and by then had gotten to like the name, so I kept it.

I named Epona; Epona XD... But I've seen some people name her nasty things ... X( Like "yourbutt" and then Iila say's "Link, I washed yourbutt for you..." It's stupid, the things people do these days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom