• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What did you like about the wind waker?

I used to play this game back in the days as a kid. I was curious if anyone else used to play this game? I though it was interesting with the cel-shading graphics. I'd probably prefer ocarina of time and majora's mask, but i still thought it was a fun game to play.

Last edited:
It was the game that got me hooked on Zelda. It is officialy my favorite Zelda game of all time! I loved nearly everything about it. I remember the first time I sailed on the King of Red Lions, I wanted to go everywhere at once! I was like "how big IS this ocean!?" Blew a seven year olds mind.

Hey! I am just starting to replay this as we speak. I love the game. It ties with TP for being my least favorite. But I still think it is great. It is aesthetically one of the best games for sure. Music and Graphic style. Good luck!

Yeah same here. I am playing with a friend too but we aren't really very serious about it beating quickly or anything. :)

Epona

Ordon Village
I love WW. I like everything about it. The sailing, the graphics, the characters, the dungeons, everything.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
2nd fave Zelda game! I loved the art, the music, the story, EVERYTHING! I'll replay it one of these days when I've beaten some other games.

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I'm replaying this game too! Same as you, I don't know what it is about this game that makes me love it so much, but I do. Currently, I'm in the Forbidden Woods.

This is my all time favorite Zelda game, too! I love the theme music for Dragon Roost Island. I could be-bop to that all day long.

TWW is my third favorite game behind OOT and MM. I do not think the cell shading is meant for kids, I just think Nintendo was trying something new.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I personally enjoy the game(i beat it twice, once with green tunic next with special tunic.) it has great music, a Huge playing ground, Tons of side quests and A Link that started a whole bunch of other future games!(FS,MC,ST,PH etc)

S

spike772000

I actually started playing zelda games a few years ago, and since then I have been buying them up like crazy. I just bought wind waker and was surprised to see how many people absolutely love that game. I am waiting for a stupid gamecube memory card from amazon so I can get a taste of TWW greatness.

yup, although I think TP is beautiful, TWW is also just as beautiful, but with a creative style. The plot is amazing, and surprising for its time. Its one of the most unique Zeldas, (except for MM) it has great characters, plenty of side quests, and to me, its a lot like MM in that way... Just not quite as deep story telling. One of my fav games, I can't decide between this and MM as my 2nd fav game (OOT will ALWAYS be my fav, just cuz I've played ever since I was little and still can't stop replaying it!) Its also one of the most fun, and the leaf is my fav item, I mean, you wouldn't think you would ever reuse it, but its needed for getting lots of things, I enjoy the sailing. and the ocean may not have fish, but it has great islands to explore I love exploring even though I'm 14, I still look under rocks to see what kind of bugs and and snakes I can find. This game really unleashed my child since of exploration and adventure. Best plot in the series, most creative graphics in the series, best music in the series, and one of the most fun. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it was too easy... But then again, the game was for all ages! I'm helping my 6 year old cousin beat it now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom