• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What did you get for Christmas this year?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There was a thread about what you wanted for Christmas this year but now it is over what did you actually receive? Did Santa bring you all that you asked for? Maybe he surprised you with things you didn't or maybe you were on the naughty list and got coal...

Well i asked my guys if they could just pay my bills for January (which they will) but they each got me a present too.

I got the Creating a Champion BotW book, Starlink and Mario Tennis Aces.

I also got a tin of chocolate biscuits from Santa.

I really don't deserve my guys, they're so good to me.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I got myself a Nintendo Switch and Smash Bros Ultimate (early) for Christmas. Aside from that I didn't really get anything since I am far away from family and shipping is expensive we just decided to skip gifts this year.

Ninja

Well well well
Everyday Millionaires by Chris Hogan. It was a $20 preorder that has nearly $100 worth of extra stuff. Super excited for it to get here on the 7th!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Almost nobody posted their Secret Santa gifts in the thread. Shame :(

I got nothing for Christmas. I bought myself nothing either. Christmas went unnoticed for me this year. I was sick two weeks ago and last week I had a wound in my mouth so I wasn't really in a Christmas mood. I got my sister a couple of nail polish bottles.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Got money from my parents and granddad, which I put towards getting a PS4 and some games for it. Outside of that I got some socks, bowls, a book, a boardgame, a toy for my cat, fairy lights and my nieces treated me for bowling and laser tag :)

An old fashioned pipe, still haven't got around to getting any tobacco for it yet
Fallout 76
And a Dairy Queen gift card

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
My parents just gave me $250. Which was fine.I don't expect them to know things I want or to try. They still are trying to figure out the new me. And it helped because money's tight here.

My boyfriend and I are struggling financially .I hope that won't last much longer, so we only got each other some inexpensive things. He got me a Minecraft card game we can play together. And... the that actually I thought was very sweet, a back scratcher. That may sound like a mundane gift to some, a weird or even offensive one for others. But it means something to us. See, I'm always asking for his help with my back. I have a few things on my back ( I know what they are and they're merely annoying and not dangerous, already had one removed before and I'll do the same with these as soon as possible) that are extremely itchy that are all in places I cannot reach. The relief at getting them scratched is beyond description. When we moved in together he accidentally broke my back scratcher. It telescopes and it came apart. He managed to find the same exact brand of back scratcher as the one that broke. I absolutely loved it. It's been a year since it broke. many months since we put away the remnants of the old broken one. And he remembered and replaced it.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I got a cute Zelda lanyard that I’m now using for my car keys and an electric shaver. Not much, no, but when you consider I bought myself Creating a Champion last month as an early Christmas present... yeah.
Surprised to find I'm not the only one here to shill my exquisite new electric razor.
Outside that, I got a few cheap games and some cool books. A pencil sharpener. Nothing too amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom