• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Did You Do with the Love Letter?

I have finished the game two times, so I gave it to the toilet hand the first time I played it. The seconds time I did was I was suppose to do with it:) If im doing it in the future again, I will give it to the hand for sure, its much faster.

I gave it to the hand cause the hand is right there, just begging for some paper. Too lazy to find the girl that he likes.

i saved to give it to the girl then i reset the game give it to the hand reset again then for all entinty the girl got it and for ever

S

SilverMoon

Same as everyone. I gave it to the hand first to see what will happen then reset my game and gave it to Karane. Either way, it ends bad for Crawlin, poor guy!

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I gave it to the chick. But it doesn't really matter either way Cawlin gets to be fovever alone or.... that creepy hand pets him or whatever.

I say I'd rather be forever alone than have a hand as my girlfriend... do hands have genders?

you know what... nevermind.

As a person who likes the Link x Pipit pairing, I would NEVER give it to Karane!!! D:
I gave it to the hand in the toilet instead! :D

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
First, I gave it to the hand just to see the hand once. Then I reset and gave it to Karane.
^ This.

And dang it, I regret resetting. Pipit rubbed me the wrong way from the start, something about him just makes me want to sock him in the face... so, y'know, I was secretly rooting for Cawlin and I was kind of really annoyed at Nintendo for going the "YAY THIS PERFECT COUPLE IS SO PERFECT YOU HAVE TO BE PRETTY/HANDSOME AND AWESOME TO BE IN IT" and "UGLY PEOPLE NEVER GET THE GIRL LOL WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING US TO DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL? HA!" root.

¬_¬

My first time around, I gave it to the right person. Then I realized how humorous it would be to give it to the bathroom dweller, so second time around I gave it to her and was like "Ha! How do you feel about picking on me now!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom