• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Did You Do with the Love Letter?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
I'm currently going through Hero Mode and last night I did the bit with Cawlin's love letter. The first time I did it I was going to give it to Karane like he asked. I had a quick look for her but couldn't find her so thought she might have disappeared at that point so you have to give the letter the the hand instead, which is what I did. One of my friends has the game but he found Karane so last night I looked a bit more and found her. Pipin and Karane make quite a good couple and I'm glad it worked out for them but I felt really sorry for Cawlin. No matter what you do with the letter, he ends getting the raw end of the deal.

What did you do first time round?

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
My curiosity got the best of me! How could i not give it to whoever was in the toilet? Having played Majora's Mask and Oracle os Ages the hand was my friend. It scared me when i saw the hand give Cawlin some love at night. I got the chills. My sister was like "what is it doing to him?" i was like "uhhhhh". In hero mode i intend to give it to Karane like real. I dont know the full details of that side quest though. What happens?

Fig

The Altruist
The first time I recieved the letter, I gave the letter to the hand. I was getting chills when I saw the hand giving Cawlin comfort. I expected to see a full person, then again, the thought of a body being able to fit inside a toilet was just absurd. In hero mode, I gave to Karane, and I was happy to see Pipit and Karane together. But no matter which side I chose, I always felt bad to Cawlin that things didn't work out as he planned. Cawlin should have at least been given a chance at love. I know he feels, since that happened to me multiple times(the girl choosing the other guy, not the toilet scene, that would just be weird).

D

Dodongo_Buster

i gave it to the poor person in the toilet. Just think what its like to not have any toilet paper. bad times.

The hand, it seemed to be funnier than the other option. Once I do go back through it I will give it to Karane.

Well, I gave to Karane the first time. The second time (in Hero Mode) I saved before handing the letter to anyone and gave it to the hand. I thought it ended right there, with Cawlin desperate for me wasting his "big chance" not that he ever had one. Didn't know about the other part where the hand gives him comfort. But, it only makes me wonder: do you receive the grattitude crystals either way?

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
lol Funny post, I just did this today. My first play through I had to give it to the hand.Its just too tempting not to! Then I kinda felt bad to see Cawlin cry, so on my second playthrough of the game, I gave it to Karane, but either way Cawlin ends up upset xD Loved this little sidequest xD

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I gave it to Karane in my first playthrough, but after seeing the result, I instantly looked up the other result online. I had to know!

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Well, I gave to Karane the first time. The second time (in Hero Mode) I saved before handing the letter to anyone and gave it to the hand. I thought it ended right there, with Cawlin desperate for me wasting his "big chance" not that he ever had one. Didn't know about the other part where the hand gives him comfort. But, it only makes me wonder: do you receive the grattitude crystals either way?

you do get the crystals either way, it;s WHY you get the crystals that i won't spoil...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom