• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Did You Do with the Love Letter?

In both of the playthroughs I've done, I've given it to Karane...although...either decision ends up rather badly for poor Cawlin'. He is either outright rejected by Karane, or is creepily haunted by some ghostly hand at night. FORGIVE ME, CAWLIN.

I gave it to Karane.. :p but then after I was in hero mode I gave it to the hand. I just found it so freaking creepy the hand was stroking Cawlin.. I was like "wtf.." ahah.

Dunno why, but I thought it'd make sense to give it to Phoeni, the disembodied hand in the toilet. It reminded me a lot of ??? from Majora's Mask. I guess I'll try giving it to Karane the next time around... :/

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I loved Majora's Mask, so I couldn't resist giving it to the hand. Then I turned the system off without saving to see the other ending. I liked giving it to Karane because more people were happy in the end.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I gave it to Karane. I wish I would have given it to the hand though because that was so funny. The idea what the hand was going to do with it :lol: I thought it would be used as toilet paper

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I know Din gave it to the girl... but I gave it to the guy in the bathroom so that we could see both endings. It was quite satisfying to see that SS had multiple paths to the same objective, without totally destroying your chances of making other choices.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I gave it to Karane but it was a tough decision, i wanted to give it to the hand lol. The whole Pipin Karane and Cawlin thing was enjoyable it was like a highschool drama, but i'm giving it to the hand this time around

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I just give it to the hand because I don't have to look for karane, which I sometimes have trouble finding.

I know Din gave it to the girl... but I gave it to the guy in the bathroom so that we could see both endings. It was quite satisfying to see that SS had multiple paths to the same objective, without totally destroying your chances of making other choices.

I also gave it to the hand but because I couldn't find the girl. I also like how you could do everything in different ways for example fighting the bosses.

By the way I love your podcasts! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom