• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Watched Parks & Rec with my sister all morning, made a Carl's Jr. run for breakfast, got a haircut, went to my school to find my new classrooms, played some TF2 and Splatoon, and I'm going to go for a drive later.

Dan

Woooooo! Got an invite to a free test screening of something……they wouldn’t tell me what it is and I have to sign a confidentiality agreement when entering......, but free movie that no one has ever seen before!

Sounds pretty dangerous, what if it's an uwe boll movie?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I woke up, got dressed and ate food, went to work, had three breaks and thanks to the bad weather we were done early so I went home, brought my coworker home, took a shower, grabbed a drink and now I type and am ready to turn myself in for a long sleep.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Today I watched a season of Archer on Netflix, and then I made some caramel popcorn. Now I'm currently sporting this expression:
ALIMENTESE.gif

Reactions: Pen

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I went to an audition for the Addams Family Musical along with my sister. It was her first audition, so I didn't expect too much of her.

She did better than me.

She got a callback, and I didn't. I'm happy for her, legit I am, she was amazing and deserved the callback, but now in the middle of the night my inferiority complex is starting to set in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom