• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Decided to try Minish Cap a few days ago and beat Vaati today. Really enjoyed the game, but seriously, that figurine quest is the definition of tedious. I do not want to pull a lever several hundreds of times in order to get whatever crappy reward it's bound to give me.

Djinn

and Tonic
tracked this song down earlier tonight

Worked in a toy store a few years ago that played this on the music system one December. It was the most frightening damn thing I or anyone else has ever experienced. Don't know who okayed this to be played in public.

making the 325893258th edit on a white paper about Android phablets. I'm hoping my manager doesn't have any more changes to the content after this so I can finally be done with it and start on something else :(

making the 325893258th edit on a white paper about Android phablets. I'm hoping my manager doesn't have any more changes to the content after this so I can finally be done with it and start on something else :(

Edits for the edit God, Phablets for the Phablets Throne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom