• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I woke up early to take a mock exam for my history class, and I did surprisingly well! I got more than half right on the multiple choice, and I'd say I did fairly well on 2 of the 3 essays (the third I kind of blanked on and wrote nonsense, then later realized how much of an idiot I was). One of my friends that sat in front of me... He wrote his document-based essay... and for the other two essays... well let's just say it was a beautiful masterpiece of how he wanted the entire class to think he was writing his essay, but in reality he was rambling on about nonsense. It was amazing~

Then I went to another friend's house and we watched Mockingjay Pt. 1. We kept a "Peeta" count going, in which we upped the counter by 1 every time Katniss said his name or used a pronoun relative to him. Needless to say, that counter was pretty high. Anyone who hasn't seen Mockingjay yet absolutely should! Can I just say... dat ending doeeee ;_;

Now I've been home for a few hours now breezing through AC:U, which I'm really enjoying so far~ Arno seems to be a bit of a messy free-runner though, but that could just be my own clumsiness.

Oh well~

Bri b

Hylian warrior of Cybertron
I went ice skating with friends and twisted my ankle. A normal day in the life of me!

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Typing a 750 word rough draft for AP English about gender issues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

Something I learned to do in college was use Wikipedia for the content and then use Wikipedia's references section as my sources. That way you can use Wikipedia through and through without being penalized by your teacher. And 750 words is super easy for any English class, especially so for an AP class, so should be a breeze.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

Something I learned to do in college was use Wikipedia for the content and then use Wikipedia's references section as my sources. That way you can use Wikipedia through and through without being penalized by your teacher. And 750 words is super easy for any English class, especially so for an AP class, so should be a breeze.

Thanks but we can't use Wikipedia.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Thanks but we can't use Wikipedia.

That's why I made the suggestion. You can use Wikipedia without your teacher knowing. What you use as sources for your papers are the references in Wikipedia's references section. That way you can use Wikipedia as a convenient information source and content provider when ultimately the content you're reading and the sources providing confirmation of that content ultimately have nothing to do with Wikipedia.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I spent almost all day in bed thanks to these damn allergies. Then I got up and ate a little bit and started doing photoshop. Now I'm replying to this thread and soon I'm going to press post reply.....

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
That's why I made the suggestion. You can use Wikipedia without your teacher knowing. What you use as sources for your papers are the references in Wikipedia's references section. That way you can use Wikipedia as a convenient information source and content provider when ultimately the content you're reading and the sources providing confirmation of that content ultimately have nothing to do with Wikipedia.

I do that all of the time. Well, not all of it. But often. Especially if I can't find anything relevant, I use that as a backup plan.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
not sleeping. apparently my body's idea of a joke is to wake up at 7:45 when i could literally sleep all day.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I went to bed after being awake for 8 hours and slept a couple of hours more. Now I'm ready to run some errands. After this I'm going to do some more photoshopping and working out again and then I'm going to cook dinner. But that's a while from now :P

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Chit-chatting with close buddies on Facebook. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom