• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I managed to forget my bank pin today... it was mortifying. I've known it for years and years, but because I was thinking randomly about numbers, it completely slipped my mind and I couldn't recall it. Thankfully I managed to retrieve it, but man that was awful, lol

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I know the feeling ;) I had it with my phone number a while back. For god sake I mentioned my mom's old number!!

I ran the errands, walked for 2 and a half hours and sat down and played some MM 3D.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
I went shopping at the mall this afternoon and bought some goodies I can enjoy. (^_^)

Oh! Me and my besties, we're going bowling tonight. Yay!! :D

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Just recently trimmed my beard to stubble level. I left it a good 7 weeks without shaving, which is the longest since I shaved for the first time.

Goddess Hylia

Divinity of Hyrule
Got some job related calls and did some vocal interviews, as well as arrange some in person. Pretty exciting! Spent the rest of my day playing Skyward Sword, watching That 70's Show and squirming in excitement for my tattoo tomorrow!

Not every day has to be necessarily eventful, as long as you enjoy yourself :kikwi:

Claire

The Geekette
My day has been so lulsy.

I fell on the ice twice at 7:30AM.. so I was pretty sure my day was going to be really lousy. Nope!

I had two midterms this morning (five total for this week) and I destroyed them. That's always a good feeling, but it gets better! I got my two writing assignments back and a midterm from Tuesday. 100% on both papers and 96.5% on my midterm.

I'll take it! Now I'm waiting for my boyfriend to meet me so we can head back to our apartment. I need a back rub. Ouchies.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
I'll be traveling to New York City soon to meet up with wonderful buddies of mine (including business trip). Oh yeah~ I'm getting really excited! =)

It feels great to have a life. :cool:

And right now, I'm chatting with my boyfriend. <3

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I worked on some music today...some covers and some originals...messed around on ZD for a bit, played some MM, and now I'm pondering what to do next. I'm feeling kinda tired for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom