• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
After cleaning up my house for two days in a row I had a lazy day today. I played some Mario 3D World and ran the errands and made some jigsaw puzzles online. Now I sit down and enjoy a great cup of coffee.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Finished Oracle of Seasons, plus I got the rupees for my Zelda Monopoly in the mail today, so I need to get some people together to play it with me at some point :D

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
I just started the dishwasher (yes, at two-thirty am, don't judge) and now I'm gonna eat a snack and maybe hang out with Link for awhile.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I am currently making my 1000th post.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I did quite a good list of things today, I went to school (late!), I got my chemistry homework done and surprisingly found out that hydrogen-bonds are super easy to point out (holy **** I didn't know that.) Uhm after that, I bought some games and put money down for a N3DSXL, then I played some BLOPS2 with my brother, and now I'm finna go to bed.

That being said, I wish you all a more or less good night. With all of the bad things happening in the world, I don't know if some random positivity from some TROLL means anything, but hey...I guess the thought is what counts.

キラ

Yo!
I decided to reset my Link amiibo. Nintendo says amiibo can still learn after level 50 but I think it's easier for amiibo to learn things from the start.

I named him amiilink. I wanted to teach amiilink some stuff @Himura Kenshin taught me (thank you :) ) and I thought amiilink had some bad habits.

So that's what I just got done doing. :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I worked, then came home and ate, then worked (at home), then finished, then spent the rest of my day doing absolutely nothing on the computer.

Pretty much my life in a nutshell! :)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Today I had a fairly short shift at work, only four and a half hours. Since then I've just been lazying around all afternoon. I have the next two days off work so I'll get to do that for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom