• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Well right now I'm getting ready to go out and up to the school system's administration building. I need to enroll so I can finish the classes I didn't have a chance to finish before buggery blimey boo happened. To be honest I'm not all that excited about returning to high school after all this time, I'd much prefer just skipping it and going off to college, but this time away has turned me into a drooling, blathering idiot who couldn't math her way out of a wet paper bag. Yes, I'm pretty stupid as of now, so I suppose high school might be a little refresher. I just don't want to make friends with any of those spittling fools who wear slatted sunglasses and address their girlfriends a "bae".

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Complaining that a teacher doesn't do her job, and my Spanish teacher jumped in and told me I was absolutely right.

Opinion justified!

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Slept in until noon, which is something I never do because I'm typically an early bird, and now I'm relishing in the fact that finals are over and I can sit around and do absolutely nothing all day. What a great time to be alive. :)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Worked. I had a hard time concentrating and keeping focused, but I didn't receive any emails saying I screwed something up, so I guess I did ok.

Ty.

Ok, but dogs CAN look up!
My alarm went off a 6:30.
I said "nah, **** that." Turned it off. Woke up at 8:30. Went to work.

Went to the beer store at lunch. Also, subway.

After work, instead of going home... I went to a friends place. Played Lego Marvel. Haven't played a good little co-op game in quite some time. It was fun! I was really tired from work today though, so I wasn't as energetic as I wish I would've been. But meh. Still had fun.

Probably going to watch some A Certain Magical Index and then go to bed. I'm suuuuper tired.

Have a long day ahead of me. I'm out of town car shopping all day tomorrow. And then I have to go out of town for a hockey game. Probably get a million shots against, as per the usual. And then i'll be heading out to a bar to watch the UFC! Busy busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom