• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
I'm at my parents' today cause the guys are in my apartment finishing my shower. Let's all just hope they got the right size doors this time!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have been playing The Minish Cap. Finished off Vaati, got the mirror shield and spent hours of trying to make Tina fuse these damn stones only to realize I already had that chest........ ugh. Finished the kinstone quest anyway, realized I had no sleep so I slept for 5 hours and now I'm watching some tv.

Ty.

Ok, but dogs CAN look up!
Well, went to the Doctor today. First time with the new Doc. My old Doctor got his licence taken away, so i've been without for a little while now. Turns out I have a bone spur in my hand. Probably from hockey. Wishing I had of gotten the more expensive glove now...
But oh well. What can you do.

Went back to work after that. It's the start of the year... so it's just a bunch of training. Same training I did last year. Boring stuff, but at least it keeps me busy!

Came home, watched like 4 hours of Giantbomb stuff.

After that, popped in Shadows of Mordor and gave it a try. Not bad!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I have a day off work today. Have to go see a mechanic for my car in the afternoon (hopefully not having to spend too much money) and then might go late night shopping later.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My old Doctor got his licence taken away, so i've been without for a little while now.
What happened to yours? Mine got his license removed -- which is bullcrap if you ask me, how the heck are you going to take away my license to put into action what I've blew 10s of years of study into? -- and so far I have to hit up MinuteClinic and CareNow.

Ty.

Ok, but dogs CAN look up!
He was prescribing irresponsibly.
People would come in and say "this hurts. I need drugs" and he'd just write them a random prescription on the spot.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Ordered myself a Targarien house scarf and a Zelda-shirt. Will be my first proper Zelda article of clothing, lol. And Hyrule Historia is finally on its way :D

Dyeing my roots, a shame I still have to bleach my roots before I can apply the blue hair dye. It's just so time consuming. And I have to cut the process short so that I can make the sci-fi/fantasy meet-up with not completely wet hair...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom