• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
To be honest, I wish I could, but I don't have to replace it. :(
If you don't have to replace it, then why not send it to me? Or did you mean that you don't have an iPad to replace it? In either case, I appreciate the thought. God bless you and have a wonderful night.
For lunch I had some scotch eggs. And for tea I made meatballs. And now I'm eating Nesquik. I'm all about spherical food today!

So you made meatball tea? How did that taste? It sounds foreign, if I'm honest, and because of that I must inspect your eating habits..

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
If you don't have to replace it, then why not send it to me? Or did you mean that you don't have an iPad to replace it? In either case, I appreciate the thought. God bless you and have a wonderful night.
Sorry, I meant the latter. This is just proof about how untech- savvy I am. I can't even type properly. Thank you for understanding. I wish for you to have a splendid life and recognize that you are never truly alone in this world.

キラ

Yo!
I've been in bed all day. When I'm not in bed, I'm sitting on the toilet. I ate something that gave me food poisoning or something. I feel awful. My stomach hurts so much and I go to the bathroom every 10 minutes....

But I'm glad I didn't go to work. I called in and I'm happy about that.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I'm just a grown-*** man hanging out with other grown-*** men doing what grown-*** men are supposed to do on Saturdays.

5488eed2ee.jpg

Last edited:

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I cried a lot because I really miss my boyfriend. I love him sooooooooooooo much! but he's grounded right now, sadly... so I'm forced to e alone until he gets his electronics back for our communication. It's hard but there isn't anything I can do about it... I just wish he'd call me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom