• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I'm currently lazily studying pterodactyl anatomy, specifically the speculative musculature and theoretical arm/wing folding studies from various paleontologists and then carpal/metacarpal bones in various mammals.

... this probably sounds weird. It's for art. I might just quit and play Monster Hunter for a few hours though.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Instead of sleeping last night I organized my bookshelf for the first time since I move to this house more than a year ago, it's nice having at least some things organized now :D

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
All AP World History students got a district-funded iPad today, me included, but I have no clue what to do with mine. I was going to download the Internet Archive app so I could read ebooks at school, but I can't seem so for security reasons. Since that was the only foreseeable use I had for the tablet, I guess I'll just leave it in my backpack until I find some purpose for it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All AP World History students got a district-funded iPad today, me included, but I have no clue what to do with mine. I was going to download the Internet Archive app so I could read ebooks at school, but I can't seem so for security reasons. Since that was the only foreseeable use I had for the tablet, I guess I'll just leave it in my backpack until I find some purpose for it.

Can you send the iPad to me? I need it for my college. :)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
For lunch I had some scotch eggs. And for tea I made meatballs. And now I'm eating Nesquik. I'm all about spherical food today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom