• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Drinking coffee and browsing ZD while I wait for the time to read something like 6:54 AM, 6:55 AM, so I can head on over to work. ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Today I went to class. It was fun. I wrote an essay about how I HATE MYSELF. That was a good essay; none of it was true (lmfao). I went to Chemistry class and listened to Dr.Tanizaki. I went to MathLab and listened to some chicks have the most obnoxious and most annoying conversation in the world. I took my College Algebra course. Then I picked my siblings up and went home. After that I went to Skype and messaged my friends. Then I left a friendly letter to someone. Then I went on ZD. Now I am doing my College Algebra homework. Good night and God Bless.

Doing some online shopping. Went for a jog and nearly died, but I'm proud of myself. Now I'm debating screwing around more online or reading my book.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Right now I am browsing ZD, listening to music, and because this day I had a very successful shiny hunting streak (I fished a horsea and while hunting in PrincessNiki's safari I encountered a shiny Wartortle), I am also hunting for a shiny which either will be: Fletchinder, Pyroar, or Ponyta.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
So our new Track coach from just a few months ago is also pretty much an Assistant Coach for Cross Country and today was the first day we saw him this season and he has 5 kids that are all under the age of 8, 3 of which are girls, 2 twins who are 5, 1 who is 3, I asked them if they remembered me (like from Track) and two of them said no, but the one that I had gotten closest to said yes with this adorable smile on her face. Now I know it's the classic thing to take this the creepily wrong way, but I love kids. I love um so much. They're just so innocent, and they have no idea what a stranger is. You can't tell me you've never had that epic staring contest with a baby sitting at the table next to you in a restaurant that you don't even know, then you make faces at it and it starts laughing and it's amazing, but when you grow up you start to not talk to people as much, you pass people on the sidewalk and most times don't even look at them in the eye. Kids are the example that WE should be. And they're so fun and adorable. So this little girl, we're walking around the park at Cross Country practice, going to do a workout, and she just runs up next to me and grabs my hand. And then we walk the whole way there with me holding her hand, and it was just so precious and I felt so special and that's what I did today.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Well, so far it has been "today" for thirty-four minutes at the time of writing this. I've listened to music, offered Pokemon advice, and sat in this chair. And now it's thirty-five minutes into the day.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I had a dream where Lemmy Skyped me saying something like, "You don't have to communicate if you can't handle it." I responded with a, "I'm available right now," and Lemmy spammed emotes and image links, causing Skype to crash. I went into distress thinking that she might think I could not handle the communication. I got back on 20 seconds later, typed, "Sorry, it crashed," and the dream ended.

How do I interpret this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom