• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Clank

Hmm
Got a chance to be on air with some certain popular internet radio peoples. I'm probably happier about this than I really should be...

blue-eyes

Phoenix
It's 3am, but I played halo with my best friend, his dad and his older step brother. I got in an argument with some people back home(I'm in another state) and they prolly dislike me, but whatever. I am laying in bed currently, waiting patiently for the ability to sleep or something to do.

Fig

The Altruist
Just finished playing some Mario Kart 8 and created some of my own replays that I thought were worth the effort to share. I kinda wished that I had the ability to sleep last night but I was only about to sleep starting four hours ago. At least it's something instead of nothing. :sweat:

Last edited:
Getting ready to go to work. Sucks that I have to close tonight, but at least I get off at a reasonable time (9:00PM). Oh wait, but it's Saturday, which means that the produce department is going to get slammed. And that means that I'll have to work harder, and I'll probably wind up staying past closing time. Ah well, it's not like I have anything better to do. ;?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom