• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

LilyPadGeek

Some Weird Person
Went outside and did stuff, went inside and did stuff, and then I played Skyward Sword. Ghirahim is hard to fight without a shield by the way.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I had a good day today :)
My manager shift went really well. During the breakfast rush my store was ranked the 2nd fastest drive-thru in Australia for a while (every store is constantly timed with sensors and is ranked by number of their average speed). 2nd is pretty good considering there are over 600 McD Drive-Thru's in the country.

After my shift I headed out to buy my brother a birthday present since it is his birthday today, I got him a new computer monitor as he purchased a new computer last week (well, parts and put it together) but didn't get a screen. He really liked it which is good :)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just finished my IPT assignment. It's only the part 1 submission tomorrow (actually, today since it's now 3am. Yes, I'm one of those people) and it's already 60 A4 pages + a 17 Slide long power point and a project journal. I'm actually realy happy with it, but I should go to bed. At least I don't start school until 10:30am today :)

Fig

The Altruist
Today was the boat competition for my engineering class. Apparently one of my teammates withdrew from the university for unknown reasons so me and Carlos just had to suck it up and go through with our design without his assistance. Despite the sudden drop of a teammate, we did very well and our professor enjoyed our design the most, mainly because our design was very different compared to every other group when he had to design a method of collecting the tennis ball out of the water. Every group used a net or similar to a net for their designs while we used a crane! Nonetheless, I am glad that the boat competition is now out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom