• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
School...like always...yeah.

I got to actually go outside for a class, so that was fun...I guess.

#BoringLife

Skunk

Floof
Dreading having to clean up all of the holes I dug outside my friends house in Animal Crossing: New Leaf... I must be such a joy to host...

I stayed home from school to finish homework that I didn't know was due today, I went to my chiropractor, I had some Papa Johns pizza, and before today is over, I'm going to go for a short run.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
*pants* I... just got out of the tree that I was chased up...
I was treed... by a... pony... A pony and two horses...
I've never been so scared in my life...
I got hit in the mouth by a branch... *single tear rolls down cheek*

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I (finally) went running wearing my new training mask. It makes it harder to breathe to improve cardiovascular strength and endurance...and it is a nightmare.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Today I sat at a computer and laughed with my teacher at how many Diet Mountain Dew he was getting today. Today was his 50th birthday so he got 50 bottles of Diet Mountain Dew. It was a fun time.

Right now, I'm in a call with Fig (I accidentally typoed that as Rig.)

Fig

The Altruist
I finished my application for the STEM workshop that will be held later this semester. I really do hope that I do receive a notification that I will partake in this workshop as because I have a GPA of over a 3.0, if I am asked to participate and complete the program, I will receive an amazing $700! I'm praying for this to happen so much as it will help me out with my summer classes and gives me extra money for myself to spend on video games, anime, and a special someone who will be visiting me this summer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom