• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Well, I ended up waking up at like 2 PM. Then I was lazy and just got on my computer instead of getting up. Then I got up finally after about an hour or so and got dressed to go to Kokomo (which is 45 min away) so I could drop off a box for my dad at Staples. Well, while I was getting ready, I found the fake lip ring that I got when I was in 8th grade. I actually wore it around today for the lulz. I kind of liked the way it looked on me. But, I would just have to stay with a fake anyway because I have braces and I have vein that runs under my lip where the piercing would go.

I went and dropped off the box and then I went into the mall to see where I could apply for jobs. I guess more stores are going to online applications now. I went into Spencer's for the first time. I was a little sketchy about it at first, but they keep all the sexual stuff at the back of the store, so that was nice. They have a lot of cute Pokemon and Zelda things there. It was awesome. Maybe they'll get AoT things soon.

After that, I got gas and accidentally pulled up a little too close to the pump so I was basically squished while standing out in the cold rain while filling up my tank. I went to community band rehearsal after that and was late because I got the time mixed up with the Circus Band rehearsal time. Oops. After that, I went to Subway to get a meatball sub and then McDonald's to get a tea.

On my way home, it started to hail. The hail was pretty small so it didn't do any damage, but it was hailing hard so that sucked. When I got home, the hail had turned to snow. So, it has officially snowed in April. Great.

Well, when I got home from work, I decided to make something for Lord Vain.

make sure you stay quiet gaiz, its a surprise.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I slept way too much today and still feel tired. I prolly wouldn't have gotten out of bed today if my older brother hadn't forced me to play vidya games with him;)

LilyPadGeek

Some Weird Person
Uh, got my blood drawn, nurse didn't put on the band-aid right and I didn't press down on it so I had a blood mark on my arm for a while. Went grocery shopping, ate a hard-boiled egg on flatbread and played Pokemon. Now I'm watching a stream. Then I plan to watch the first X-Men movie :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom