• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Today I went over to Jessica's house and we went into town and ate some food, then went to a do-it-yourself car wash. Well, at the car wash, Jess ended up blowing herself around with the "High Pressure Soap" option. That was entertaining enough. After roaming around town, complaining that it wasn't time for Circus Band, we went back to her house to hang out for a little bit. We ended up singing really bad karaoke with "The Voice" app and kept laughing at ourselves the whole time. During that time, one of the guys in our class kept calling her in the middle of the songs, so we would laugh about that. After that, he came to her house and I took her over to someone's house since it was on my way home. I swear I am the only person in my area that listens to music in foreign languages in my car.

Currently, I am in a call with Fig. He claims to have had a bad hair cut, but I think it looks just fine. So, he's hiding his head under a hat and drinking a Sprite while watching my facial expressions as I type away. :xd:

Memory

Forgotten Life
Scrolling things on Tumblr.. reblogging stuffs.. followed jimmy.f27 on Tumblr and yeah probably the reason why I'm not recently active

Memory

Forgotten Life
Ehhh I start of my morning with following people on Tumblr

Hope you enjoy the blog :)

Anyways, today I worked for the sixth day in a row, I had 8am - 4:30pm so it was ok-ish. Pretty tired but I have tomorrow off :)

meow I wish I could stay more on Tumblr but I has school u-u

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom