• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Fig

The Altruist
Trying to find to see how I can retrieve back the two starting docks when GIMP opens up. I go to the recently closed docks section in the program, but they are not there. And I was just about to start working on graphics too. TT_TT I guess I'll have to go back to the manual to figure out how to upload those docks again. >.>

Fig

The Altruist
I've been sick today, so I haven't done much. Just sat around and played a LOT of Dota.

Ouch. I know that feeling bro. I hate being sick and unable to do nothing in the comforts of one's home. I hope you will recover in no time at all, but hey at least you are enjoying yourself right now at the moment! :P

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
Spent the better part of the day writing an adventure for Dungeons and Dragons. It's my first time as the Dungeon Master. I'm nervous, but also excited to see how my friends react to what I'm going to throw at them.

Fig

The Altruist
Well it looks like I'm going to pull an all-nighter today! XD Since at this time rarely anybody posts at this time, this gives me the perfect to finally post and create my Valentine cards for all my close friends that I made here in the forums! ^^

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Currently in the mood of playing Osu to increase my perfomance points.

Also, I went to the beach to clean some stuff, then went to the school back for some prefect training. I am now officially a prefect trainee.

Fig

The Altruist
Right now it may not be much, but I'm praying for everyone who is in a high school band to do swell in their Solo & Ensemble competitions today! May God bless each and every single one of you competing today! As long as you do your very best, that's all I can ask for! ^^ Good luck to all of you today!

Right now it may not be much, but I'm praying for everyone who is in a high school band to do swell in their Solo & Ensemble competitions today! May God bless each and every single one of you competing today! As long as you do your very best, that's all I can ask for! ^^ Good luck to all of you today!

Ooooh, yes, the same wishes from me. Those were always pretty nerve-racking experiences; though, thankfully, I was desensitized enough by my senior year to perform well without having to worry if anyone could tell my knees were shaking. It's an invaluable experience for any musician though, so large props to anyone performing today (or soon).

Had waffles and pizza for breakfast
Been browsing around on ebay
looking for pokemon heartgold mostly, but also the nintendogs ds lite (I sold mine and really want it back)

Probably gonna go play either pokemon ruby, Assassin's Creed 2, or Skyrim...or go watch The Walking Dead on Netflix
Super Mario Galaxy is also tempting....

Fig

The Altruist
Praying for my brother to be safe during his music competition. Meanwhile, back here at home I'm just trying to clean around the house, find something to eat, and most importantly survive throughout the day! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom