• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Woke up, started the laundry, browsed about ZD on Wii U for awhile, got dressed, went upstairs, ate a donut, logged onto ZD and Skype on my computer, did some laundry, worked on my Tron Story, ate some turkey breast wraps, did some more laundry, played Pokemon for a bit, took a shower, did some sit-ups, and then continued to browse about ZD.

Lets see. I woke up, ate a mash potato bowl for breakfast, logged on ZD to be myself and edit the wiki. Afterwards, my laptop had to update so I played SSBM with my brother for a bit. After it was done updating, I went back on and searched the interwebs. During that time, I tried to annoy Atticuz, but I wasn't successful. Such a fun day. :/

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Bought SSBB and two Wiimotes, was inches away from splitting my brother's head in two.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Let's see, I woke up, played Mario cart, ate breakfast, played Mario cart with my sister, went bowling, ate lunch at Panera Bread, played more Mario cart with my sister, sat around for a while, kicked my brother off the computer, ate dinner and dodged an ant that fell off the ceiling. Hurray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom