• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

I went for a peaceful bike ride with my bestfriend and i did some homework that i had procrastinated on

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I woke up this morning mad and I went the first 4 classes without talking. Well, I went most of 4th hour (choir) without talking until
[Jennifer sat next to me (we were watching a video, she was sitting in front of the piano and I was a couple feet behind it) and said "I was make sexual faces at you for 5 minutes and you didn't look up" My response was "Ok..." and then she started wiping her hand on my arm and said "I accidentally grabbed Amber's boob"]
And then When I was waling out of 4th hour
[Jennifer grabbed Amber's boob and then started wiping her hand on my arm...again. Amber's response to that was "Not in public!" :lol:]
Then I walked with Jennifer to 5th hour (our classes are next to each other) and we had a conversation the consisted of her stating facts and me saying ok. Then she saw one of her friend's and screamed right in my ear and almost made me deaf (teenage girls :dry:) then I went the rest of the day doing nothing.

(How come the interesting stuff happens in choir??)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was so bored man. Went to stupid school and stuff. Took things casually though :

I woke up at quarter to eleven, showered, put on my Ocarina of Time: 3D tee shirt (seriously), cleaned like the domestic goddess I am :P, played around on the internet, ran some errands--including picking up three two-liter bottles of Diet Mountain Dew so I can game all day and night, came home, put on my flannel pj pants, poured some of that delicious Mt Dew and now I'm posting on here, chatting on Skype and preparing to get back to The Wind Waker. :) Not bad for mid-afternoon. ;)

Claire

The Geekette
I woke up and got ready to go to see my doctor. I colored in a Scooby Doo coloring book while I waited. Then after being told some of the most depressing advice of my life: "You should probably avoid spicy foods," I set off for the hospital to do blood work. You know your day is going to be awesome when they miss the vein the first time, have to do it in the second arm, and then take 3 vials of blood. So then I left for the grocery store to buy yogurt and veggies. Grapes were on sale, they were cheap, but they're too bitter right now. Sad face. I made a ridiculously large salad and demolished it with my face (it was delicious). Procrastinated a little bit and looked up shoes on the internet.. then proceeded to convince myself I earned these shoes, but made no commitment to purchase them. It's how I roll. I have shopping anxiety. I made some chocolate covered coconut eggs and plopped down in front of the computer again to sneakily look at shoes, type this post, and work on my presentation on Robot Rights. Soon-ish I'll be leaving to spend time with my sweety (we're building a pen for the duckies and an arduino theremin [we're so cool]).

Yes, you all totally needed to know every detail.
You are welcome.
^^

I awoke from slumber at 7am, proceeded with my usual morning routine of getting prepared for nothing, and then I typed up a five-page thesis paper. Having done that, I then ate some lasagna, two rice crispy treats, some Lays potato chips, and drank some Gatorade for lunch before posting a few times on here and lying down for a two-hour nap from which I just awoke to post this....

#Yolo

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Today I visited a friend of mine who had a baby a month ago, so I've been enjoying baby cuddles and changed dirty diapers, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom