• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Tracked down some trolls on the internet, and used a Death Note to dispatch them. Then I ate a bagel and had a nice nap. Very productive day.

:cool:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Woke up at 4 AM to let out my dog, fell back asleep, woke up at 6 AM because alarm, fell back asleep, woke up at 8 to let the dog out again, feel back alseep on the couch upstairs. Woke up later at 11 AM, got dressed and walked the dog, returned home and went on the computer for awhile. Eventually got off to go shower and stuff, did 50 sit-ups afterwards, and then after putting the dishes in the dishwasher I got back on the computer.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Woke up around 7AM, played FE13 until i went to the dentist for like 3 hours, came back home, beat FE13. Totally skipped school today thanks to the dentist! ^^

Oh, and I slept a bit. I haven't eaten much, so I'll go find some grub. :)

bunny

birb overlord
I woke up at about 6:30 AM, and started to get ready for school. Then I worked on a paper for Literature class for a little while, then my sister drove me to school. When I got home I cleaned the house up. A little bit later my mom picked me up, and we went grocery shopping together. She then made dinner after we got home, and now I'm just sitting at my computer listening to music and... foruming. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom