• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I did a bit of ZD, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast (yay finally), played 7/8ths into the intro of SS on Dolphin, and now I'm bored.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Woke up, raised Chao, went home from friends house, raised Chao, hopped on ZD.... and afterwards will go to bed.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Woke up at 6 AM, set my alarm clock for 9 AM and went back to sleep, woke up at 9 AM and eventually went back to sleep on the couch until 10 AM, after this I jumped on the computer and did my usual day-to-day activities.

Got up butt crack of dawn, took the dogs out, got ready for work, drove through traffic, now been at work all day. Ready to get out of here

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Went grocery shopping, watched the first Transformer movie (again, for the umptenth time), came here, and now I'm looking up different remixes of the final battle music from Final Fantasy VI. Dancing Mad beats One Winged Angel.

Deeds

no text
I sat around all day. Being ill is so boring, I'm getting tired of the taste of honey. ;)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Finally got to do something I've wanted to do for years and years: introduce my mom to Firefly (mom can't watch something without Norwegian subtitles and there are no DVDs out there of the show where such is an option, however Netflix came to Norway in October and they could offer Firefly with Norwegian subtitles). We watched 10 episodes, and now finally my mom knows what I'm talking about when I mention the show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom