• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I played card games, ate lunch, played my trumpet, learned how to simplify square roots, went home, ate food, card games, checked for homework online, happily continued eating snack, card game, took a shower, texted friend for a while,ate dinner, card game, read for about 2 hours, card game while reading, brushed teeth, took acne medicine and pills, and played Link's Awakening for a while, played card game, made new deck of cards, revised it for about half nan hour, read, and posted on ZD.

HBC

HyrulianBlackcat
I went out for a jog this morning, then spent the rest of the day in front of the computor, grumbling about how much my legs hurt from the unaccustomed exercise. lol

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I helped my brother move into his new house and then finished Hitman: Contracts will all Silent Assassin's on Professional. Today has been a productive day. Oh, I also saw a car crash as it happened on the motorway :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I went to school, almost cussed my teacher out because I was really ticked at her (I swear, everyone in her classes is slow, and this isn't their fault; it's the way she teaches and WHAT she teaches), messed around with friends, got a nickname....yeah that's it for the school portion.

Then I went to my grandpa's house for a hot 10 minutes, went 34-7 on BO2. <3

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
College again today *same old :/

College football match after...

Fell awkwardly on my ankle and now I am unable to walk productively :(

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
I woke up. Dug post holes in a field and liked to froze. Now I'm inside around a fire talking to you guys about my day.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Today I tidied up and cleaned the appartment. It was my turn, plus my mom is coming to visit tomorrow and I wanted to shine the place up :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My first time back on the Golf Course since early December because of all the snow and cold weather....

Didn't play too well and since I hurt my ankle on Friday now it's even worse :(

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Woke up.

Skyped a bit.

ZDed (for once)

Continued construction of Minecraft TARDIS

Found out the DW RP started, got in late.

Nearly finished old Conslole Rooms in aforementioned TARDIS.

Typed here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom