• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I mopped the Kitchen floor and the stairs. After I did that I played Final Fantasy X until I didn't want to look at it anymore, then I played SSBB, and Sonic Riders Zero gravity with my siblings.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Basically I woke up very late today...1:00am so I have just been relaxing as Sunday's are extremely boring :/ plus I have to revise later for my test on Monday :(

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I woke up, my iPod made me forget my dreams, I whined about it for a few minutes, I spent a couple hours on FanFiction, I went to church, I supplied way too many answers for my own self-esteem :embarrassed:, I came home, I ate pancakes :party:, I did the dishes, I came on ZD, I posted a buncha stuff, I posted this ^^.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
-Got up early at like 7:00am :/
-Trecked through ice and snow to college
-Only to find out that half my lessons had been cancelled!
-So i trecked back through the snow and ice nearly falling over multiple times....
-now am studying while listening to music and ofc browsing ZD : )

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well technically because its 1.30am here I am talking about yesterday but Whatevs!

I decided to take a day off today and just chill in the morning

Then I went on my daily run

Took out the dog

Then i had a quick drink with friends!

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Changed my computer theme. Again. Played HG. Did the Arceus event since I had reached Violet City and could access the Unown Ruins. Don't you dare judge me for that either. >.>

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I finally found some time to drive up to my old college and petition for my diploma. After speaking with a counselor, I was told that I satisfied all necessary credits to receive my diploma, so here's hoping the school doesn't attempt to screw me out of it again. ^^

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Went to school, ate subway, came home, went up to Wall-Mart to buy new folders and notebooks.
(I GOT SUPER MARIO BROS AND MARIO KART FOLDERS AND NOTEBOOKS) :D

Then I watched Jeopardy and Wheel Of Fortune with my family, took a shower, and drew a picture and inked it. still need to color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom