• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
When I woke up I jumped on the computer and replied to the e-mail my girlfriend sent me and told her Happy Birthday, then after this I separated the laundry which was then followed my me taking a shower. After this I got dressed and went back on the computer to reply to the e-mail conversation again, ate something, and logged onto both ZD and Skype. That's all I've done today up to this point, yep.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Got up very early headed off to have my General Studies Exam which was a 2 hour exam :dry:

Then I had lessons the rest of the day

Finished at 4:00pm and now am at home just relaxing :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Had some revision clases today...However I was unaware that my Geography A-Level exam was on today due to time changes on my exam timetable, this made me 40 minutes late and even though I got extra time I completely failed that exam :(

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Graded and annotated a set of test essays via the magic of the world wide netweb. Looked for French Revolution readings.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I woke up, played Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Raising Chao in the Chao World), watched a Miyazaki movie with my friend (Tales From Earthsea),
then watched Face Off and Total Blackout with her on SyFy. We had a fun night.

I went to school after being sick since Friday. Then I watched my friends dance like idiots in gym class because I have bronchitis and therefore can't dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom