• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

My days go like this:
630am-wake up/walk the dogs
800am-work
1200pm-eat/walk the dogs
500pm-Muay Thai
630-teach Muay Thai Monday's or train any other day,
730pm-Brazilian jiu jitsu
830pm-spar/go home and walk the dogs
930pm- Serious GAMING til I fall asleep
Wake up and start all over again

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Struggling at home trying to find things to draw. I am trying to learn how to draw humans, but face is giving me huge problems. My sister suggested to start with humans with humans with masks or other things that cover their faces. Suggestions are always welcome

Hmm...I woke up at 11AM, opened and closed my work laptop without doing anything, walked around my apartment a few times, fiddled around with my Mii on my 3DS for no reason, did some laundry, threaded my eyebrows, and...that's about it...Such a productive day so far, right?

Stream, study, stream, eat, stream, die a lot in dark souls on stream, stream, come here to chat :D

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I went to work and had to check the trash bins (check if people do seperate their trash and no I don't have to run my hands through it) and write out reports concerning the trash policies and hand out tickets ( I'm like a mod in real life too). And after that I went home and ran some errands. I played some games, talked to my sister and now I'm about to call it a night. That's my life for today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom