• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
For some reason i've had a musical refrain stuck in my head and i don't what it was but i just couldn't figure it out then i decided for the heck of it to replay OOT3D and it was the freaking music from Gerudo Valley...... WOO. It's bad that a songs been stuck in my head all day to the point i'd stare at the wall wondering but meh now i know. Aside from that been mostly playing monster Hunter

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I stayed up all night cleaning because I have my apartment inspection in a few hours from now. I only got a week's notice on the date. It's done annually and always at the start of the year, but usually it's in late February and never mid-January. So I was not prepared. Currently I'm dying of exhaustion.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I haven't done anything productive yet today, and I doubt I will. Ahh, the beauty of pointless days off of school the county gives us (But seriously, they're giving us a 5 day weekend. One day is for Martin Luther King Jr. day (Which is understandable), one is for teacher planning/meeting day (Understandable as well), but the other is a inclement weather make up day, and since we've had no snow, we got off today. I guess the last one is to take days from the school year, and not from Spring and Summer breaks? Beats me.)

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Nevermind, guess I'm going to at least attempt to do something productive. I'm currently trying, emphasize on trying, to learn ActionScript 3 with a game called The Programmer RPG (On Kongregate). It's essentially a bunch of lessons that teach you the ins and outs of Flash, while providing a pretty interesting RPG mechanic. It provides a real challenge, and does a great job of teaching. No wonder it's so highly rated. Maybe I'll get to actually making a game, one day :)

Started College today, 14 years since the last time I've been.... they called my student ID a relic :D. Speaking of which I saw a girl with a Zelda scarf in line getting books.

Reactions: Dan

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Ok so here's how this works. Give a blow-by-blow of your day with estimated time stamps like this:

8:15 - Woke up
8:45 - Left for school
1:20 - Left school early to go to the dentist
2:30 - Went to the AT&T store to get a new phone (didn't end up getting one)
3:00 - Played TF2 and did homework
5:30 - Went on a run
6:15 - Ate dinner
6:45 - Went to see The Big Short
9:20 - Got home and posted this thread

So what did you guys do today?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hmm...

2:00AM - Went to bed
7:45AM - Woke up
8:15AM - Went down to the bus stop