• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow, this surely needs to stop.

Anyway... I said something, and I did lots of other things during the course of the day, but you don't need to know about that, personal stuff, although I did visit ZD like always and posted here and there...still am.

Samarium said:
Watched this tread get spammed.

Watched Samarium type "thread bread" as "tread".

Na'aw, I'm just kidding. I went on a 12-hour field trip to the University of Kentucky today. We left our school at ~6 AM on a mini charter bus and our bus driver's name was Kevin. <# And I was all like:

tumblr_inline_mguzln8KHN1qium1r.gif

Okay, so four-hour drive down, I spent it sleeping, and then I played some Phantom Hourglass as I said I would, but didn't play as much as I anticipated. Oh! And I saw this amazing restaurant called Hugh Jass Burgers and it was the best ever happened thing. The college itself was pretty neat, but I was so hungry the entire tour--as was the rest of my class--that it was a little painful. I behaved so well, that I only got on ZD, like, ~seven times! :bleh: Er, well six of those were more like, check new posts, put phone away. I only really SB'd during lunch after the tour was over. Long day. Didn't get back to the school until 6 PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom