• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I went into the kitchen with the intention of grabbing my homework and starting it, but then I ended up making a poutine and decided against anything work related.

Just read a ton of articles on current events happening in the world. I mean... I like being in the know and keeping tabs on the goings-on in today's society, but gah lee. I try so hard to have faith in humanity, but then I read this stuff, and it's like. I don't even.

Nevertheless, I mustn't forget that there are equally as much positive things occurring as there are negative; the negative just has a tendency to garner more publicity and "hog the spotlight," or what have you. Still, every passing day is a struggle to try not to escape humanity via the most drastic means.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I walked to Tanner's house. 2 hours it took me. I gave him his favorite album. He drove me home. I had a meltdown at the front door and told him that I had to do that to prove to him that I care. I told him I didn't give a damn if he didn't care. Because we are friends and I will be there for him no matter what. And I don't care about his issues. I think he's an amazing person. He told me he didn't know what to say. He hugged me. I tried to kiss him. He wouldn't let me. Only on his cheek. I don't know how I feel. Proud but sad. Sad because this might be the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom