• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I finally made some YouTube money. Granted it's only $0.66 but it's something still. I'm glad the business could take off. Now if I can make $10 in one year I would be ecstatic.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Conforming to gender stereotypes, while my boyfriend cooked us tea and cleaned the front room I was taking a door off its hinges and dismantling the big desk to move it into the lounge, then put up some new shelving. :)

I feel like he cooked better knowing I had a screwdriver at the ready, too. Maybe I should wield potentially threatening objects around the house more often... Time to walk around tomorrow with a crowbar!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that. What happened? *hugs*
She had a knee surgery in Dec and it all went fine. She was not feeling well and went to the Doctor and had several tests and stuff. She called me monday evening a week ago and she was having a cold and she told me she would get the results back on wednesday. Today her husband told me that she got a massive heartattack a day or two after. She was rushed to the hospital and she was very critical for 72 hours. And yesterday she passed away. She was an amazing person who helped me through so many bad times. It's just so tough to realize she's no longer around anymore.

キラ

Yo!
I was just playing some Smash. I hadn't played some of the single player modes in a while since I usually play when my friends come over. Started playing All-Star Mode - failed 3 times on Normal difficulty. Decided to play some Master Orders since Master Orders are really fun and I still have many CDs, custom moves, and Mii outfits & headgear to unlock; equipment too, but I don't care as much about equipment as everything else. Well, I failed at events I should have been able to pass. So, I played For Glory. Got my ass handed to me. Albeit, all the while, I was playing as Sonic. I never play as Sonic.

But, still, I realized that I suck at Smash.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
She had a knee surgery in Dec and it all went fine. She was not feeling well and went to the Doctor and had several tests and stuff. She called me monday evening a week ago and she was having a cold and she told me she would get the results back on wednesday. Today her husband told me that she got a massive heartattack a day or two after. She was rushed to the hospital and she was very critical for 72 hours. And yesterday she passed away. She was an amazing person who helped me through so many bad times. It's just so tough to realize she's no longer around anymore.
I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I saw a doctor today...I guess I'll have to go back within the next few weeks. Hopefully I'm doing the right thing.

Sheik

:the:
Right now, for homework, I'm writing a persuasive essay of sorts that would convince somebody that Antarctica is one of the greatest places to live. I have no clue why anybody would want to live in Antarctica, so I'm writing about how it has some of the lowest crime and unemployment rates on the planet, and how you'll never need to buy another refrigerator ever again.

I hope I get a good grade on this...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

OMG, I'm so very sorry to hear that. My condolences are heading your way. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom